UndeadScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UndeadScape 317

UndeadScape 317 - All Rights Reserved To Jagex Ltd. Please Join Our Private Server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smith still 49ers’ starting quarterback

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fashionbb

Smith still 49ers’ starting quarterback Empty
PostSubject: Smith still 49ers’ starting quarterback   Smith still 49ers’ starting quarterback I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 am

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP)—Alex Smith has already watched offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye get fired after San Francisco’s awful start. So it’s no surprise Smith still wasn’t sure where he stood in Mike Singletary’s eyes when arriving at 49ers headquarters Monday.

The quarterback is keeping his starting job for at least another week.

Singletary said he plans to evaluate Smith’s status on a week-to-week basis from now on considering the team’s 0-5 start and inconsistent offense. The coach contemplated a switch early in the fourth quarter of Sunday night’s 27-24 loss to the Eagles, but Smith talked him out of it after backup David Carr(notes) had already taken a few steps onto the field.
When I look at Alex, I’m convinced that there’s something there that I feel that he can be a good quarterback,” Singletary said Monday. “But it’s up to him. You’re always a work in progress, but at some point in time you have to grab hold of it and really come to that point to where you know, and everybody else around you, that this guy has arrived. … I do believe that Alex Smith has all of the tools, all of the things that he needs to be that guy. I just need to see all of it.”

classic cardy boots,MBT Tembea,NFL Pro Bowl Jerseys,tory burch flat
Back to top Go down

Smith still 49ers’ starting quarterback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndeadScape 317 :: Off-Topic Forums :: News-
Jump to: