UndeadScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UndeadScape 317

UndeadScape 317 - All Rights Reserved To Jagex Ltd. Please Join Our Private Server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the forums.

Go down 
+4
Near
Shelby
Jiblix
Orantaht
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orantaht

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:05 am

We understand that you are disappointed in the recent actions that me and the Leux clan brought upon your site. Please keep In mind that this was not done intentionally at all, rather a test of command against the owner of this site. We are sorry that we have chosen you to be our test subject; We are deeply sorry.

A member of your site has been a spy with our clan for quite sometime. His goal Is to report to us forums that have exploits with plenty of weaknesses. This members name shall not be revealed but lets just say he was a new face to your community.

We do not forget, we do not forgive. We are the Leux.

Please go ahead and make another forum, We just wanted to test our knowledge on your site.

This is our final departure. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jiblix

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 pm

l0l wtf man why u actin all hard core and shit. you kno your clan aint better then yours, we fucking hacked your sisters pc and found like so much shit l0l

you gotta be pickin on undead like dis wtf your prob
Back to top Go down
Shelby
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Shelby

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm

owned..
Back to top Go down
Near
RedSnowMs GM
Near

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 pm

This is ridiculous. You have no right to just hack our forums. You do you think you are?
Back to top Go down
Tony
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Who the fuck do you think you are getting away with fucking this over, I'm notifying jimmy on Xfire about this and Andre to on xfire, you sir, are going to be in some deep shit, because when Jimmy gets hacked, he'll report you to the law enforcement for that because you could of fucked him over, now, hope you have a good day in jail.
Back to top Go down
birdloveman
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: .....................   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 pm

wtf is happening to forums???? they like falling appart
Back to top Go down
jacobneo

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 am

Somebody online Surprised

Back to top Go down
http://www.stajump.com
fashionbb

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 am

In competitive swimming, where hundredths of a ghd mk4 second can separate losers from winners, hydrodynamic drag definitely is a drag. Therefore, the world’s best athletes now take to the water in drag-reducing performance swimsuits that pink mk4 cover much more body-skin, leaving the skimpy suits to amateurs.Today, brand new models such as FSII as well as Fastskin LZR Racer are considered by a lot of professionals to be the most advanced performance suits in the whole world. Interesting fact is skechers shape up that by July 2008, over forty world records in swimming have been broken by athletes wearing the ugg classic short innovative Fastskin LZR Racer. The technology in the LZR Racer makes Fastskin even faster.
Back to top Go down
fashionbb

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the forums.   About the forums. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndeadScape 317 :: Off-Topic Forums :: General-
Jump to: