UndeadScape 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UndeadScape 317

UndeadScape 317 - All Rights Reserved To Jagex Ltd. Please Join Our Private Server.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

give it to Alves simply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fashionbb

give it to Alves simply Empty
PostSubject: give it to Alves simply    give it to Alves simply I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 am

On the same fight card we have ghd straighteners Jon Fitch vs Thiago “The Pitbull” Alves, and I am very excited to see this rematch. These two fighters have met before in 2006 where Fitch knocked out Alves in the second round. Both ugg on sale guys have matured as fighters since their last fight, but I am going to give it to Alves simply because he’s from my home state of Florida, regardless, this is going to be an awesome fight.

Also on this fight card we have Clay “The Carpenter” Guida, need I say more, this guy lost 2 of his cheap nfl jerseys last 3 fights, but he is an exciting fighter who I always enjoy watching. Next we have Matt Hughes, who seems to be making a second dallas cowboys jerseys come back, after beating his last two opponents. His opponent, Ricardo Almeida might not be a big name to the average MMA viewer, but he brings a lot to the table, so I hope Matt trains hard and doesn’t underestimate Almeida.
Back to top Go down

give it to Alves simply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UndeadScape 317 :: Off-Topic Forums :: General-
Jump to: